What We Need to Prepare and File HOA Tax Returns

When we prepare and file a homeowner association's state and federal tax returns, we assume the association is a non-profit mutual benefit corporation and at least 85 percent of the revenue is residential unless you indicate otherwise. More than 99% of the tax return assignments we receive from homeowner associations meet these two requirements.

Please provide us with the following items which can be scanned and sent via email, or by U.S mail:

  1. The complete financial statements for the relevant tax period,
  2. Copies of the year-end bank statements for all accounts, and
  3. The prior year's state and federal tax returns.


Thank You.

Tax Returns for Homeowner Associations


Nationwide Accounting Services